Saturday, September 6, 2008

This Song Reminds Me of Someone

This song Sempurna was the caller ringtone of a person.. that i will never forget in my life.. i got to know her through my fren.. actually.. she wanted help from me to look for any vacancies in cyberjaya.. i did help her a lot.. and we came close.. after so many years.. i felt happy.. having someone special.. thats always here for me.. being a fren.. caring.. loving.. we were happy.. until one day.. she messaged me saying.. "please forget me alvin.. " now.. she is gone.. she left everything.. her job.. her fren.. me.. and now.. she is somewhere.. i dont know when i will see her again.. i dont know.. whether i will see her again in my life or not.. but.. i just wanna say that.. after 6 years.. i was extremely happy having a person like her in my life.. i knew her on 29th july 2008.. and she left on 29 august 2008.. these 30 days was the happiest 30 days in my life after so many years.. and i want her to know that.. she is always in my prayers.. and want her to be happy in no matter what situation and where she is rite now.. i wish.. really hard.. that i could see her just one more time.. coze i wanna tell her that she was really a precious fren although i know her for a short time.. may God bless her and keep her safe..

Miss her alot..

8 comments:

nanie mk said...

awww.... *hugs*
u asked me not to be sad, so u don't be sad as well ok?? ;)

izzahmeor said...

alvin...

"so do appreciate and cherish the people who u have with u rite now.."
--> kitorang sentiasa ada ngan alvin...jgn sebak2 sgt...:)

Dr.LovE said...

10q.. alvin mmg hargai everyone yg alvin ada skr.. without all of u.. i dunno what will happen to me.. 10q nanie and izzah..

Button Badge Bajet said...

without ktorang..
ko da mampos katak kat bilik sorang2..
haahhaha

Firdaus Jamaludin said...

haha..lebih2 lagi kalo aku kunci bilik ko dr luar dan naik bilik tido..hahaha

Dr.LovE said...

xde la sampai mampus kot.. kau ingat aku budak2 ke macam kau.. haha :)

Firdaus Jamaludin said...

"xde la sampai mampus kot.. kau ingat aku budak2 ke macam kau.. haha :)" <--haah..azad budak2 lagi..haha

Button Badge Bajet said...

haha..
mmg ak bdak2 lagik