Thursday, September 4, 2008

Finally Its Over..

After one year of hard work and all the struggle being an SRC finally it came to an end.. We had our AGM today and it was touching.. to step down.. coze.. We as SRC 2007/2008 had a lot of experience together.. a lot of fun.. and we learned a lot of things together.. and been like a family for this one year or more.. and now.. its over.. although the service as a SRC member is over.. but i believe and trust that the bond will stay forever..

Although touched.. I felt happy to see 22 new faces.. who came up to accept the challenge.. sincere best wishes & good luck to them.. n to my dear SRC family members u r all always in my heart.. live with passion.. remember me always..

Another sad story is my gang.. left me out today when they buka puasa.. din even tell me where they r going.. nvm.. i forgive Fid.. hehe.. luckily there was this sweet gal who held an umbrella for me.. until her car and dropped me back to my block.. felt happy at least.. there is some people who really have heart..

Was a good day.. although it rained all day long..

3 comments:

MasTer said...

bro,

I was happy and sad today

the meeting we used to have is over , the feeling of we should help the students is going be over soooon,,,

NOW it is the time to guide the new SRC to do beeter then what we did ,

And you always will be remembered ,,

Firdaus Jamaludin said...

ngahaha

izzahmeor said...

hmmm..
miss my SRC family..
src 2006/2007..
lots of experiences throughout the year...:)

"Another sad story is my gang.. left me out today when they buka puasa.. "
--> erkk..hahahah...