Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Its A Great Feeling..

Since i was small.. my parents always tell me that.. treat everyone nicely.. no matter who they are.. regardless of race.. age.. or skin color.. as a result.. i became a person.. that try my very best to treat everyone equally.. i love to show my love and care to everyone.. especially my frenz coze.. frenz are like treasure to me.. after some time.. i did also get some negative feedbacks from people.. that think the other way around about me.. but i will not blame them coze they dont know who alvin is.. i do get hurt sometimes.. when people have a negative impression on me.. This is me.. This is Alvin.. i wont change.. even if the world do.. but today.. i was touched.. by many people who actually care about me.. and really showed their love and care.. to me.. just because i had fever.. it may be something simple.. and people who r reading this may think.. "what's the big deal about this.. ? " yeah u may think like that.. but for me.. i take this opportunity.. 1st of all to thank God.. for giving me these people around me.. and with all my heart i would love to thank those people who showed their attention.. care and love to me.. 10q very much.. i really really appreciate it.. and i am also not saying that people who din ask me anything do not care for me.. coze they might din know about the fever i had.. hehe.. take care everyone.. and remember.. this Alvin is always here for all of u.. i think this is a great feeling indeed.. waakujaailahai to everyone..

No comments: