Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A memorable Eid Adha..

When i woke up amazingly early on the morning of raya.. i got to know 2 news.. which was the bus accident in Pagoh.. and the landslide in Bukit Antarabangsa.. it was indeed sad.. both cases caused by irresponsible people.. the bus accident.. hmmm simply coze the driver was sleepy.. and the landslide was becoze.. the authourities gave the license for the project on top of the hills.. gosh.. why cant they think before they do something.. as for the bus driver i think the authorities should have checkpoints or report in points so that.. the drivers will not be continuosly driving for a long journey..

As for me.. we planned to go to Aizal's fiancee's place for raya.. so.. we left around 1pm.. on the way to labu.. half way on the road.. aizal's received a call.. haha.. it was my roomie.. Azzad.. he is back to cyber and he dont have his keys with him.. haha.. but it was to late brother.. haha.. no turning back.. so Azzad ended up waiting for us.. in the TV room.. Meanwhile.. Aizal and me.. lost our way.. coze Aizal coconut forgot the way to his fiancee's house.. haha dunno how ge gonna 'masuk meminang' later.. haha.. however we found her house, we spent some time eating nasi impit and rendang.. then met her dad.. whom freaked out Aizal.. haha.. then i called my house.. and my dad ask me to come back to fetch my sis n send her back to kl.. so.. coze i was already near to seremban.. i went back.. Aizal requested for Chapati.. haha.. so i ask my mom to make some.. on the way back to my house.. Fid called.. he was on the way from melaka to KL.. so.. i asked him also to drop by my house.. and suprisingly Idang was with Fid.. so.. 4 of us went back.. to my house.. ate chapati.. and had some chat with my parents.. Fid confirmed some secrets about me with my mum.. haha.. then we left seremban.. Fid and Idang came back to cyber.. while Aizal and me.. send my sis back to kl and came back cyber.. gosh it was so tired.. 10 hours spend travelling from one place to another.. but it was indeed a memorable day.. My house was like an open house for raya.. and i was happy to have my frens in my house..

No comments: