Friday, June 26, 2009

Post Orientation Blues

"Before we start.. everyone synchronize ur time according my time.. the time is 2.17pm now.. and.. when i say OC OC.. u all reply.. here! here!.. got it ? "... this is how it all started.. One fantastic week of binding camp.. from the 1st module until the last sharing session.. everything was awesome..

I still remember the 1st day.. all new.. some blur.. some dont know whats happening... some thinking.. and asking themselves "what the hell am i doing here.. ? " even i myself.. as the coordinator.. almost gave up.. on the 3rd day.. it was like.. "Am i doing the right thing.. is this thing going on well.. am i gonna succeed.. ?? " these and many more questions in my head.. and many other things dwelling in my mind too..

However.. we all made it.. with the help of the people who created me.. like Nicky.. Shuk n DIn.. and also my my brothers.. Tharan.. Chee wei n Steve.. these r the people who really kept me strong.. kept me going.. coze.. in the process of the binding camp.. i made many sacrifices.. including ignoring someone people who r meaningful to me.. so that i could focus on what i'm doing.. and i wanted to make sure things go on well.. and it did.. the binding camp was a memorable one..

Then came the orientation.. for me.. on the 1st day.. i had an instinct that this time its gonna be something special.. coze i see something in the new freshies.. 1st 2 days.. Steve had a tough time on the stage.. i know exactly how he felt.. and i told him "Macha.. dont give up.. i believe in u.. n i believe we can do this.. ".. and thats the exact same thing i said to him on the last day.. when everything was over.. We did it.. we the OCs.. did it !.. for me.. it was an awesome orientation.. it will be remembered always..

To my OC family.. a family i have after my real family.. i really feel i belong to u guys.. i love each n every one of u.. i know.. i din get to know all of u well.. i wish i can.. this is our success.. each and every one of u made this happen.. i dunno.. this might be the last time as an OC.. i dunno.. not sure.. but.. if unfortunately.. i cant make it to the next orientation.. then.. the PASSION must be carried on by u guys.. the passion must not die.. the mmu cyber culture.. must carry on.. and last but not least.. Live with PASSION !!.. i love u all.. OCs rock !!

Remember.. Once an OC always an OC.. Live with passion !!

No comments: